News & Events
- Tuesday September 22nd, 2020 Professor Kazuyuki Aihara was selected as a Project Manager for the Moonshot Research & Development Program
- Friday August 28th, 2020 Dr. Yukie Nagai's interview article by Kodansha Bluebacks is published.
- Tuesday August 25th, 2020 Dr. Sho Tsuji is on The Asahi Shinbun Morning Edition.
- Tuesday June 9th, 2020 IRCN Baby Lab initiated "Kotoboo"-a site to get language learning information in the form of comics
- Friday May 29th, 2020 Dr. Sho Tsuji was honored as 2020 Cohort of Young Scientists, World Economic Forum
- Monday May 18th, 2020 IRCN Little Researcher - Take Our Quiz and Become a Researcher for a Day!
- Friday April 24th, 2020 Documentary Video of Language Acquisition Research by Dr. Sho Tsuji Published
- Wednesday April 1st, 2020 Dr. Kazuyuki Aihara, Deputy Director, Named University Professor
- Wednesday April 1st, 2020 IRCN Welcomes Dr. Takamitsu Watanabe as Principal Investigator
- Friday December 27th, 2019 News report about ASD simulator workshop by Dr. Yukie Nagai, which was held in Miyagawa medical reformatory published.
(Please check back later - there are no planned events for the moment
- March 21-24, 2019: Neuro-inspired Computation Course University of Tokyo, Japan
- December 19, 2018: "Tracking Infant Brain Development" Workshop with A*Star Singapore
- December 17, 2018: International Research Center for Neurointelligence (IRCN) 2nd International Symposium
- November 19, 2018: IRCN Seminar - "Exploring the Associations between Brain Development and Psychiatric Disorders by Using MRI Techniques"
- November 14, 2018: 2018 Kyoto Prize Workshop - “Causal Approaches to Brain Functions Through Optogenetics and Beyond” (Speaker: Karl Deisseroth, Stanford University)
- February 15, 2019: IRCN Research Management Seminar - "Creating an Environment for Researchers to Flourish ～Supporting world-class researchers to create world-class research in the UK～"
- October 26, 2018: Explanatory Seminar for Human Frontier Science Program
- October 20, 2018: Homecoming Day 【Special Forum】&【IRCN Core Facility Tour Event】
- October 12, 2018: IRCN Seminar - "Possible Involvement of Cerebellum in Expertise in a Cognitive Domain"
- September 21, 2018: IRCN Seminar - “Cannabinoid-Induced Actomyosin Contraction Shapes Neuronal Structure and Connectivity at Multiple Spatiotemporal Scales”